Best Newsletter Tools for Engaging Subscribers
Be sure to choose a marketing service tool that's easy to use, affordable, and includes automated features. Having said that, let's take a look at some email marketing services.
Constant Contact allows you to view your email marketing results in real time. You can see who's opening, clicking and sharing your emails, allowing you to make your next plans accordingly.
- This service comes with thousands of email templates and lets you create your favorite design.
- It allows you to upload contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, or any other platform.
- Available to start with a 60-day free trial.
- Get complete support via phone, live chat, community support, and an extensive collection of beginner-friendly tutorials.
Drip is a powerful Newsletter marketing service tool for eCommerce websites and digital marketers. It has plenty of small customer relationship management (CRM) features that help you capture leads, personalize them, and much more. It has advanced automated features, including workflows, multichannel marketing, etc.
It also lets you use:
- Insightful analytics and reporting features.
- Custom conversion tracking, native reports, dashboards, and export data sets from your Drip account.
- Support you via live chat, documentation, free guides, webinars, and automation training.
HubSpot is popular for customer relationship management (CRM) software. It lets you create forms and popups to grow your email list. It integrates with other popular generation tools, including workflows and OptinMonster.
- All of your subscribers will be automatically stored by HubSpot in the free HubSpot CRM.
- You can organize your customers using as many segments as you like.
- A/B testing, send-time optimization, extensive email interaction metrics, and other potent optimization tools are also included.
- Offers customer service by phone, live chat, or email.
Dataczar Connect is an all-in-one marketing solution that allows you to build a beautiful website with ease, create campaigns in a few clicks, and make branded marketing materials in a matter of minutes. There’s no coding or hidden costs. In just 5 easy steps, you’ll have your own domain for your business or brand and begin connecting with prospects through omnichannel marketing and content creation.